Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Get Off My Case: A Case Review

Oh finally, something that's not related to my nails!
Two summers ago, I had to get an iPad mini for a summer program I was attending. My dad bought me my own ahead of time, and this iPad has been through a lot. It's beat up around the edges, it's coating has worn off, and the home button is cracking, but for the most part, it looks like new. Because it's lived its life in cases.
Back in October, my first case, a red Targus swiveling case that was armored like a tank took a fall off my desk onto my carpet, and broke the upper right hand corner off. It wasn't very secure, so I looked for a cuter, slimmer case to replace it.
Enter Amazon searches for a cute iPad mini case, and soon I found myself looking at this case:
Super cute, super functional, and it had armored corners, essentially. My mom ordered it for me for Christmas, and I was super happy to get it. It fit like a glove. A pretty, pastel pink tech-y glove. 
It's showing some wear though. This thing collects dirt in the plastic bit like nobody's business, and the inside of the cover was once this beautiful pink, but because I hold my ipad with the case flipped behind it, it's filthy. I'm in the process of testing if erasing gently will get rid of the grime, but it's a arduous process.
On the plus side, this thing is super strong. It's taken a number of tumbles onto the floors at my school and this is the only damage it's gotten so far: 
You see that little divot? That tiny thing? That's all. Just one tiny chip in the corner that you don't even know is there if you're just looking at it. 
So for a pretty strong case that's sleek, stylish and relatively affordable at just $28 full price (but is almost always on sale on Amazon) it's worth it in my book. I might buy another one, in a different color, for variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment