Sunday, April 3, 2016

Wishing You Welcome!

It's been a long time since I've kept any kind of serious blog. This blog is going to basically be a lot of instant thoughts and such, on a variety of products you might be considering purchasing. Ever wondered about that pretty nail polish you saw at the store but weren't sure how it'd look on? Considered buying a different kind of contact lense solution simply because it was a couple cents cheaper? Look no further, I've got you covered.
I'm a soon-to-be college student on a budget, so a lot of the things I'm going to review are going to be relatively low cost, and or gifts. :)
From time to time, you'll see some slightly different posts. DIY's, things I wish I'd known, or silly little personal updates, and the occasional oh-my-god-if-I-had-paid-full-price-for-that-I'd-die kind of things. I'll keep this light hearted, honest, and once in a while fully snarky. There may even be a few videos in the future, who knows.

Can't wait to get rolling~

No comments:

Post a Comment